Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yellowstone Trip 2010

Ben's dad and his brother Jon go fishing every year to Yellowstone. This year we went in Sept....I will inform you next year fishing trip will be June..I can't talk Ben into going during July or Aug so we will see. It rained the good portion of our time. Ben, me, Jon, Brittany, Jacob and his dad went. We stopped at Bear Tooth BBQ which I highly recommend going if you are ever in Yellowstone. On our way there Jon tells me that Brittany has to show me this sign that she very much dislikes. That sign says Dangerous Waters....I got a little scared cause I don't know how to swim really...I dont. We had some problems with the boat but soon got to campsite. There were this deer and her 3 fawns who didnt leave our campsite like ever it seemed like. We saw a bunch of Basin, Elk, and we did hear wolves throught the night. We had a overall good time considering it was really cold, windy and rainy. We came home a day early just because it was to cold and it snowed but didnt stick. Jacob was a trooper. He didnt want to leave along with his Grandpa but they lost the battle. We then went to stop at Old Faithful and sure enough the sun comes out and gets a little warmer but not much. I caught a bite but it got away. Ben caught 2. Jon and Brittany caught 3 each and Rod caught 8 which I guess he always out cathes everyone else. HAHAHA. Hopefully next year we will have a better fishin!!





No comments:

Post a Comment